Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Back from hols and symptoms back with a vengeance...AGAIN!!  (Read 1423 times)

mandy43

Hi Ladies

Had a fab holiday.  I never moaned of feeling tired once; out everyday and night and felt great.  Now, I'm back here, within 24 hours the hot flushes were back, night sweats again, unbearable tiredness and horrible nightmares!  Last night's nightmare I was bleeding from everywhere.  I think this is my subconscious and wishful thinking for a period, as this is when the symptoms will stop.  No sign of one, it seems I have skipped again, hence how I feel.  Anyway, just having another moan and purge!!

Machair

Re: Back from hols and symptoms back with a vengeance...AGAIN!!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 01:13:03 PM »

So sorry you are feeling rubbish again but good you were ok on holiday. I'm like this too - PMT but no period but no sweats either. That nightmare sounded horrid - hope you get some relief soon. I think holidays are relaxing and we get some respite from responsibility that takes the edge off. In my case it is elderly and demanding parents that drain me - I feel like I can't cope with them and the peri load too.

Just to get "me time" seems to help with no problems to think about. I never thought the responsibilities of elderly parents could be so draining, and it seems to coincide so often with the menopause transition. I try to zone out- watch Nashville and escape! A small glass of Bordeaux and a chocolate once in a while helps too!