Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Femoston2/10  (Read 1500 times)

ammie25

Femoston2/10
« on: June 20, 2015, 02:01:23 PM »

This is my first time on hrt..I am 44 with premature menopause.  Can anyone tell me when I am likely to have a bleed...I started taking the tablets yesterday. Is it usually after the first sleeve of tablets...I take it I don't have a break and start the next set of tablets straight away? I'm new to all this so any help would be so appreciated!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Femoston2/10
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 04:19:56 PM »

:welcomemm:  have a browse round, there are pull-down menus top of screen.  If you use the 'search' button left top and put the product name in, you should find threads from other users.

There is also a web-site for ladies with 'early' menopause : Daisynetwork I think …….

Ask away!

pepperminty

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 04:36:56 PM »

Hi Ammie,

you do not have a break in between packs. You should have a bleed after the first pack when you start the new pack , this should happen within the first week of the new pack.
 You need to give your body at least 3 months to adjust .Do not worry or panic if your bleed is longer , different or comes at a different point in the pack  than you expect , or indeed you may miss it. All this is normal if it happens and should settle down in time . If you read through my recent posts you will see I am on Femosten and it took 3 months for it to kick in and work. The thing is not to panic . You may get a bit of PMT , I did and it was very bad the first month , but is improving. If you feel worried , just post and someone should be along to reassure you.

Good luck

Pepperminty xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2015, 06:37:44 PM »

:thankyou:  Pepperminty - that's the Joy of this Forum, someone will be along.

Hurdity

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2015, 07:00:59 PM »

Hi ammie25

:welcomemm:

Hurdity x

ammie25

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2015, 07:34:31 PM »

Thank you!! X