Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: One thing after another  (Read 1937 times)

Chi chi

One thing after another
« on: June 28, 2015, 08:23:26 PM »

Really fed up at the moment  :-\ managed to get over the pains in my chest/ribs, had to go for X-ray but don't know results yet? And now this week my tummy so really playing up  :-\ all week had really bad wind (the kind that would clear a room)!!  ??? Still feel really tired and everything seems to be an effort, got a horrible taste/sensation in my mouth can't even describe it but feels like my mouths on fire, like heartburn but in my mouth?? Tummy feels like a washing machine but no sickness or diarrhoea and I keep feeling really hot with bouts of dizziness. Tried Andrews, Gaviscon and Tums tablets but nothing's helping  :(
Sorry for the moan, just fed up  :(

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: One thing after another
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 09:03:57 PM »

Of course you are fed up, who wouldn't be!

HORMONES  >:(  ::) - an alteration of taste is usual when taking certain medications.  If you have had 'wind' have you stopped eating = tiredness?

Chi chi

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2015, 09:13:45 PM »

That's the thing I've not stopped eating, I've still got an appetite and things actually feel a bit better once I've eaten?? It's fine when I first wake up but as the day goes on it seems to get worse, I thought I had a mild tummy bug but thinking possibly GERD as that might explain the chest pains??? I dunno  :neutral: it's the horrible taste/sensation that's getting to me the most

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2015, 09:15:28 PM »

How's your bowel? moving 'within normal limits'? because that can cause a taste, also if it's an 'eggy' taste it shows that the gut is generally upset. 

You will feel better if you eat - apparently  ::) : that's what DH keeps telling me  :-\

Chi chi

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2015, 09:21:10 PM »

Yep all normal in that department, I'm not usually very "regular" anyway can go for days without going, when on holiday abroad I'm the opposite to everyone else and sometimes need help to make me go!  ;D