Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Retroverted uterus  (Read 18289 times)

MrsMopp

Re: Retroverted uterus
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2015, 04:29:07 PM »

Is the rectum pain sudden and severe?  If so there is a name for it; it's a separate condition from all the meno symptoms.  Apparently it's quite common but of course people don't really talk about such things apart from to their doctor or online!

« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2015, 05:15:25 PM »

Is the rectum pain sudden and severe?  If so there is a name for it; it's a separate condition from all the meno symptoms.  Apparently it's quite common but of course people don't really talk about such things apart from to their doctor or online!

No, not really. I think I know what you're talking about, and it's not like that. It's more of an annoying milder cramp...

Taz2

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2015, 05:17:30 PM »

Your symptoms sound very  much like either a prolapse of the bowel (rectocele) or weak vaginal walls. Because they are weak then any pressure is felt where it shouldn't be felt if you get my meaning. Have you ever had any pelvic floor instruction? This is quite good explanation of pelvic floor problems http://www.essexuro-gynaecology.com/da/116249

The pain up the bum is literally a pain up the bum isn't it! It's called Proctalgia Fugax. I get it now and again and this has always been attributed to my prolapse and, since my hysterectomy, to that.

Taz x

MrsMopp

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2015, 01:51:11 PM »

Yes, that's the one Taz.  I think I've had it on occasion from a very young age. 
Pages: 1 2 [3]