Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Think I have UTI.. need advice  (Read 12942 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Think I have UTI.. need advice
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2015, 11:14:13 AM »

Probably protein - within normal limits  ;) put the sample into a carrier bag by the front door !

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2015, 03:18:51 PM »

))) Sparkle ((((  ;D - if the Optometrist is worried you would be referred elsewhere  ;)

Have a  :kick: ……… ?

Rebelyell

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2015, 05:16:41 PM »

Oh Sparkle - I emphathise as my sister had that happen recently so when I had an eye test last week I automatically assume I would have a problem, but didn't.   Was I happy?  God no.   I was OBSESSED with my teeth/gums until told they were saveable last Tuesday.  Was I happy then?  God no - the loss of eyegate and toothgate just allowed this nether regions issue [will now call it 'nethergate'] space to grow into a full blown health anxiety attack.  Since Wednesday I have had (in order): bladder cancer, vaginal prolapse, VA, kidney stones, bowel cancer and interstitial cystitis. 

Just back from GPs - she actually examined me and I have mega dose of thrush.  She took a swab and gave me a prescription for the tablet cure.   

Am I happy now?  God no - I am already convinced the thrush is so bad that one tablet alone won't cure it.  But all is not lost, if it does cure it, I will have time to worry about the swab result!  So result all round, really!

But deep inside I know that my real issue is anxietygate.   Wish there was a tablet for that...

Limpy

« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2015, 05:51:12 PM »

But deep inside I know that my real issue is anxietygate.   Wish there was a tablet for that...

Rebelyell - Can't think of an easily obtainable tablet.
However, I have heard tell of a liquid derived from grapes which does offer some relief from anxiety when taken in moderation  ;D

Rebelyell

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2015, 06:22:15 PM »

Excellent idea Limpy - used to have a lot of that pre-nethergate so will give it another go!

Sparkle - my sister just had another test and then has to be tested next year.  Sort of a watching brief I think.  So don't worry.    (Did I really write that?! Pot and kettle...)

Limpy

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2015, 06:58:11 PM »

Rebelyell - Careful now, remember the moderation bit!  :)

Sparkle that's a shame.
How about in real moderation?
Pages: 1 2 [3]