Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Time difference on holiday and taking Femoston 1/10  (Read 2212 times)

DebsMK

Time difference on holiday and taking Femoston 1/10
« on: June 04, 2015, 09:31:23 AM »

I have searched for an answer to this and can't find one - but maybe the answer is simple!  When we go on holiday this year there will be a 5 hour time difference.  For anyone else that has had this problem, did you carry on taking the pills at the same time i.e. if I take them at 7pm and the country I am going to is 5 hours behind, do I take them at 2pm?  Or do you take them the same time with no effect?

Greyhoundgal

Re: Time difference on holiday and taking Femoston 1/10
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 12:11:59 PM »

I was on this for a while before switching to the 1/5 conti and I took mine in the morning.  If we were away (with a time difference) I just took them at the same time over there, didn't seem to make any difference to me so I would say it should be fine.

Limpy

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 01:10:24 PM »

I've not had the issue with HRT but when I was on the pill I was advised by pharmacist to take tablet at UK time. (This was interesting when in New Zealand with a 12/13 hour time difference!). Not sure whether we would need to be as precise with the timing for HRT 

Joyce

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2015, 03:42:48 PM »

I'm on patches & just changed patch at same time of day as I did in the UK, despite a 5 hour time difference.  I was fine.

DebsMK

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2015, 11:36:32 AM »

Thank you for your helpful answers ladies :)