Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Bloating!  (Read 2477 times)

angelindskiexx

Bloating!
« on: May 30, 2015, 10:52:37 AM »

If it's not one thing......

Sorry to bother you again ladies, but I'm having a really difficult time....  A few weeks ago I noticed my upper abdomen was a bit distended but since my endometrial biopsy a week and a half ago I have awful bloating.....  my stomach is bloated between the navel and chest... I'm also feeling slightly nauseous ... my stomach makes noises after I've eaten....  I have no weird bowel movements....  I just done feel well.. Anyone throw any light on this for me please?  I'm getting to the stage where I don't want to eat and since the biopsy I am constantly tired.  Could there be a correlation?  I am feeling really uncomfortable right now and my healthy anxiety is not helping.

Jess xxx
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 10:54:36 AM by angelindskiexx »

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Bloating!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 02:20:32 PM »

No bother at all!  Bloatedness for me was irritable bowel syndrome.  It crept up on me over many years until there was no room in my gut to eat or drink.  I felt really really sick.  Suicidal.  GP gave me Colpermin capsules and Motillium to swallow within the hour of my main meals.

HELPED! made a different Girl of me.  Add hormones to *your* problems and away goes the brain on it's own journey  >:(

Could you try eating little and often?  Bland foods.  Dextrose tablets for energy?

angelindskiexx

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2015, 06:23:57 PM »

Well I do have IBS but with this there is no change in bowel habit.  I am not getting the early morning rush that I associate with IBS.....  I've never had a distended abdomen like this either...  I've just had my evening meal... an average portion, and I feel like I've overindulged.  I've had this for a week now and for not getting any better......  I was wondering if it had anything to do with the biopsy I had over a week ago......  that's when it really started to give me problems.

honeybun

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 06:34:06 PM »

Maybe a trip to your GP. You used to be able to buy Motillium over the counter and that really helps with slow transit which can cause bloating. Now it needs to be prescribed.

Might be worth a word with your GP. Sounds to me as if you need a little help.

Honeybun
X

angelindskiexx

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2015, 12:22:16 PM »

Hi Honey,
I drank some peppermint tea to try to alleviate the bloating and it's worked very well! Hardly any bloating at all now.. I still feel a bit nauseous tho and now I have a full blown migraine. I think my hormones are really messing up.  Thank you for your post.... :thankyou: