Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Patches.... which are least likely to irritate?  (Read 2137 times)

Doris

Patches.... which are least likely to irritate?
« on: May 29, 2015, 03:18:14 PM »

Hello
I've tried patches in the past and liked them.... except they tend to make me red, rashy and itchy after a while. Are there any which are less likely to cause irritation but still stick on?
Thanks!

Hurdity

Re: Patches.... which are least likely to irritate?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 04:59:50 PM »

Hi again Doris

I think I mentioned Estradot on your other thread? These are the smallest patches so in terms of area to stick these are still your best bet. I did try Evorel for a few months when I first started and they are huge in comparison! Will be interesting if anyone prefers the larger patches - regarding whether they irritate or not!

Hurdity x

Doris

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 06:48:21 PM »

It was estradot which I used before and made me scratch like mad! I've used the big ones as well, and the bubble ones, but only for IVF so not sure how I'd react longer term.

Sunnydays

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2015, 08:23:48 PM »

Doris, I've only used the big patches! Femeven conti caused me a lot of irritation, itching etc and imprint on my ski. It did settle after 4 weeks but when I found myself intolerant to it I started getting raised bumps on my skin where the patches had been in previous weeks. Just started with Everol cont, and although on a quarter patch, no irritation at the moment.

BabyBoo

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2015, 05:44:39 PM »

Doris,

I've fairly resented started using patches and am using Evorel 50. Typically I have quite sensitive skin no certainly have to be careful what bath stuff and cosmetics, but so far the Evorel patches have been no problem at all. I'm not bothered about the size, in fact I quite like that its big enough to easily check it hasn't fallen off!

Hurdity

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2015, 07:04:38 PM »

BabyBoo  :welcomemm: !!

Glad your patches are sticking OK!

Hurdity x