Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Swollen....  (Read 1640 times)

Tinkerbellj

Swollen....
« on: July 25, 2016, 04:14:30 PM »

Ok so been on 4 pumps of oestrogen and testesterone for about 4 weeks. Has anyone else got really swollen down below. It feels like there is a lot more tissue inside if u know what I mean. I have been hospitalised for five days with a serious kidney infection.  Something I have never had in my life. Is any of this connected. What does a prolapse feel like. Help what is going on........thanks x

Taz2

Re: Swollen....
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 04:29:18 PM »

Hope that you are recovering from your kidney infection. I had one a few years ago and although I managed to just avoid being hospitalised it took a good six months before I was back to normal energy wise.

The oestrogen can make things plump up down below so it's probably this. I'm not sure how testosterone affects vaginal tissue but someone else will be along soon with more advice and info I'm sure.

Taz x

Tinkerbellj

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 04:51:42 PM »

Thanks taz x I was so worried that something had dropped so to speak and caused the infection.  I had blood poisoning from the infection never had so much pain in my life and never even had so much as a uti or cystitis before!!

Annie0710

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 10:45:26 PM »

I'm sure I read that testosterone can cause an enlarged clitoris , not scarily large but just bigger

Annie x

Tinkerbellj

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2016, 08:14:06 AM »

Ohh I wonder has it swollen enough to restrict urethra causing my infection. .....

Annie0710

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2016, 06:28:53 PM »

Thanks taz x I was so worried that something had dropped so to speak and caused the infection.  I had blood poisoning from the infection never had so much pain in my life and never even had so much as a uti or cystitis before!!

I had a complete prolapse, the cervix would sit just inside the opening and I'd have heavy dragging feeling

Annie x