Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: estrogel dose problems ablation advice  (Read 2571 times)

donnacrichton

estrogel dose problems ablation advice
« on: May 24, 2015, 04:21:19 PM »

Hi not been on for a while but running into real problems again. At christmas was up to four pumps of estrogel and had settled a bit. As time has gone on my estrogen levels were feeling high. Symptoms were tender breasts, headache and being arroused all the time. Been reducing levels with several problems. I have a few times got to a point where I was feeling ok then something would happen with my dose few times I have applied too much in error or the pump has not worked properly and had too small a dose. Each time this has happend it takes a few weeks to settle. I am on 7th month of zolidex and twice it has run out before the end of the month. I have been given a three monthly one to try to get a stable dose. I have bled all the way through even having marina and zolidex. Fast forward to last few weeks down to 2 3/4 pumps per day, one in morning and 1 2/3 at night. Went to consultant to get zolidex and he advised I should know if the dose is going to be ok after about a week and to adjust accordingly. Felt quite high with headache and feeling aroused so stupidly adjusted by a tiny amount (I have been measuring with a syringe every night). My question is how long when feeling the dose is high would you give it to see if it will settle? The constant aroused feeling could this possibly just be libido recovering after years of none? It disapears as soon as I reduce the dose but any lower and I seem to have gone too low. Headaches have been a massive problem but would imagine not having a steady dose would not help. He has also mentioned getting an ablation for the bleeding anyone had this done and it be successful?
Sorry posted in estrogel support also in error x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: estrogel dose problems ablation advice
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 06:27:13 PM »

I've answered your arousal thread.

As for the ablation - is this a D&C? 

Sazduggs

Re: estrogel dose problems ablation advice
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 07:18:18 PM »

Hi Donna,

I feel you! I'm now month 6 in zolli and I'm getting pissed off!!! I never know if to high or too low any more. I hated the gel it didn't keep me stable at all so I am now still in my 100 evorel but instead of 1 pump girl I wear a 25 patch... So 2 patches! I was great for the first week as usual when changing but now I'm fluctuating, on day I'm low with extreme tiredness and teary then a few days later I'm angry, hungry, jaw aches. My boobs are full and my nipples are sensitive but the breast tenderness went when I stopped the gel. My gynae has said he will do the hyx in June, I get a date tomorrow but now I'm a little anxious as I wonder when it'll settle, hopefully in the next few weeks it will

Big hugs

Sarah
Xxxxx