Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Just starting on Evorel conti patch  (Read 1931 times)

Sunnydays

Just starting on Evorel conti patch
« on: May 15, 2015, 08:22:11 PM »

Well, its third time lucky! Ive tried Femseven conti whole patch and then just a quarter patch and didn't do well on it. So now I'm trying Evorel and under advice am starting with quarter patch. I'm sure i've read a few ladies comment that this patch is quite small; whilst it is smaller than the Femseven, its not that much smaller?? The outer cover looks like it has a different brand name with a sticky piece over it saying Evorel. I'm surprised it also has an expiry date of July 2015 - just 2 months away! Hope they're ok!
Fingers crossed I'm ok with this one :))

Hurdity

Re: Just starting on Evorel conti patch
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 08:54:47 PM »

Hope it works for you Sunnydays - if you feel better you can then gradually increase the size of the patch over a few weeks until you are up to full strength.

I don't know about the size difference between Femseven and Eovrel as I haven't seen Femseven but it's Estradot (oestrogen only patches) that are really really small.

Hurdity x

Sunnydays

Re: Just starting on Evorel conti patch
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 09:18:32 PM »

Thanks for that Hurdity. Yes, of course, it is the oestrogen only that was being referred to. If this one doesn't work for me, my next plan will be separate oestrogen and the utrogestan one!