Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

Author Topic: Pain around clitoris!!!  (Read 74630 times)

Maryjane

Re: Pain around clitoris!!!
« Reply #120 on: June 25, 2015, 04:33:04 PM »

I assume the American site is Dr Filler or Fuller can't remember .........ummmmmmmm........barge and pole go together......😏

I will email judy as she acts as a go between for those who want it as she speaks French.

Judith57

« Reply #121 on: June 27, 2015, 03:47:10 PM »

How did you get on with Dr Greenslade?

Bath mum

« Reply #122 on: June 27, 2015, 08:27:04 PM »

good. thanks....he has upped my meds and prescribed oestrogen.....so will give that a go...review in 6 weeks.....think i overdid it today with the car ride etc though...he wasn't that clear on what is causing it, but i don't think its possible to know really..

Judith57

« Reply #123 on: June 27, 2015, 09:38:58 PM »

That's good, has he prescribed Vagifem or oestrogen cream?

Jenna

« Reply #124 on: June 28, 2015, 08:00:31 AM »

How are you getting on with your oestrogen cream, Judith? Which one were you (eventually!) given - was it Estriol? I hope it is helping you.  :)

Judith57

« Reply #125 on: June 28, 2015, 09:32:16 AM »

Hi Jenna, yes it is Estriol and I did have to pay again  >:( Thank heavens I didn't start rubbing the other one into my bits. I only picked the prescription up the other day and haven't started to use it yet as I was really burning when I tried the Vagifem and am reluctant to put anything on my vulva at the moment. Will keep you posted x

Jenna

« Reply #126 on: June 28, 2015, 09:54:10 AM »

Yes, Judith, good job you realised, but not right you ended up paying for your GP's mistake. I totally understand your reluctance to use the cream at the moment, given all that you have been through. I just wish for good health for all PN ladies, as I'm sure we all do :foryou:

Judith57

« Reply #127 on: June 28, 2015, 11:18:42 AM »

Thank you Jenna xxx

Bath mum

« Reply #128 on: June 28, 2015, 07:43:35 PM »

Hello all.....yes vagifem for me judith...and quite high doses of nortpiptoline....

Judith57

« Reply #129 on: June 28, 2015, 08:10:01 PM »

Hope you start to feel better soon. Let me know how you get on xx

Bath mum

« Reply #130 on: June 30, 2015, 06:49:33 PM »

think mine has spread....fizzing, tingling feeling round my bottom now....bloody helll! scuse my French...struggling a bit today....irony is that i think I angered it visiting the Dr at the weekend...its the first car journey and i sat on that wrong cushion for a while....
was so hoping that the next change would be a positive one...do you all still dream that you will wake up one day and it will be gone?

Maryjane

« Reply #131 on: June 30, 2015, 07:16:19 PM »

That's a p*~#$d off nerve I am afraid, sitting with PN is the enemy I am afraid.......yes we all dream of a happy ever after, but reality kicks us into shape.

Hopefully it will calm down, if you don't sit too much....have you thought of a sit/stand workstation for work? ......and the valley cushion I told you about is the rolls Royce of cushions you can hire it for a week to see how you get on.

You need to look after the nerve as it is your clitoris regards it turning to PGAD as that takes it to a whole other level.......

Judith57

« Reply #132 on: June 30, 2015, 07:50:16 PM »

That's what happened to me, I started to feel as if I was sitting on an electric fence, everything was fizzing! Really bad pain in the rectum as well. This really is the pits!

I used to wake up feeling like a normal person and for a few seconds it was lovely then I'd feel the burning and remember that I wasn't a normal person. I have been struggling a bit the last few days, I hate it when I start to go backwards  :'(

Bath mum

« Reply #133 on: July 01, 2015, 12:46:35 PM »

Its all just crazy..we shouldnt have to live like this....doing all our own research, and going from one 'expert' to another.....I have been barely able to leave the house for months now...and If I hadn't paid to see Dr G. or the physio, I would just be at home with a bottle of morphine!!

But that sort of thinking doesn't help either does it? Not sure what to do next really...stay calm I guess and be patient....Maryjane..how did your ohysio manage to improve so much? do you know?

I am almostvtempted to start the ball rolling for a trip to France (no idea how on earth I could do the journey) but it doesn't seem we have many other options...have nerve blocks ever worked for anyone?

Maryjane

« Reply #134 on: July 01, 2015, 02:01:06 PM »

Nerve blocks from my knowledge have never cured any noe, they are a diagnostic tool.....that for many and I mean many make it worse and they have huge flares as the steroid aggrivstes it.

I havnt had physio since September as at a £120.00 an hour it was just getting to much, I just hardly sit and keep moving as much as possible, there are no miracle cures.......I to am going to contact France as soon as my daughters wedding is over in August.

Some go over in a hired camper van and lie down......others just suck it up on the plane....and get a note from there GP to stand after take off landing......yes it is crazy what is happening to us, but the clitorise alone has 8,000 nerves.....wish I'd never sat on a horse with mine......and the docs just bury there heads in the sand with pelvic pain as they hardly no anymore than we do / and most of them less.

I am chatting to a UK GP on the phone tomorrow who also has this really bad, and she feels equally let down by here own profession and can no longer work......and there's a neurologist in the States who chats on a FB page who also has it, and he really hit rock bottom mentally and physically but is doing OK now,......so if these guys are struggling what chance do we have.......and because we are so desperate we come across as either mad or hyperchondriacs or both, of which I have had it implied to me.......and this flipping hot weather is making it all worse down there 😖😖😖😖
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12