Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: femeston 2/10 and hair loss  (Read 1627 times)

DASHER

• First Flush
femeston 2/10 and hair loss
« on: May 08, 2020, 10:49:54 AM »

Hi there i was just wondering if anyone  who was prescribed femeston 2/10 has experienced hair loss, i was prescribed it in sept2019, it started working right away i felt fantastic, no sweats, slept well, no anxiety, life was great.Then i started to notice my hair was coming out a lot. I tried ignoring it but it got worse. i rang my doctor and she said it was a side effect even though it does not  state on the leaflet that it is.She recommended i wean myself off it but i was so anxious i just stopped immediately.I don't know if it was the right thing to do but nearly 6 weeks now cold turkey.i feel fine but I've noticed i am getting a few hot moments.i have also felt on some days a bit weepy but I'm putting it down to the current situation.My hair looks like its growing back so it seems for me either keeping my hair and putting up with the menopause symptoms :(

jillydoll

• Hiya
Re: femeston 2/10 and hair loss
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 03:31:14 PM »

Hi Dasher.
Yeah, hrt can do that unfortunately, to some ladies anyway. it's probably the progesterone.
You could always try another regime.
Especially now symptoms are returning.

Glad your hair is growing back, it must've been traumatic, and on top of everything else too, it just gets too much.
Good luck, keep posting, and asking questions.
Jd xx

Dada39

Re: femeston 2/10 and hair loss
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2021, 01:51:46 PM »

Hi Dasher,
I have the same problem as yours regarding Femoston. How long have take Femoston. Le for 2 months and then I stopped. Lost too much hair. Did yours grow back like before?
Thanks