Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Struggling to source Estradot 50mg Patches???  (Read 9193 times)

pepperminty

Re: Struggling to source Estradot 50mg Patches???
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2015, 06:48:14 PM »

Hi ,
The 14th June , so nearly 3 weeks. I am low, is it that obvious ?  :o .There I am again -a humorous comment !! Not a hilarious one , but a start. :D
It's like being all hopeful and positive and then you are kicked in the teeth by your hormones.  I was crying my eyes out in bed a 3am last night , and I just can't help it.
 There are 2 choices , higher dose and changing method.
My head felt like someone had wacked it with a hammer and it was all bruised on the skull, never had a headache like that before, weird.
Well hopefully we will both  be able to say (sooner rather than later) that the HRT is working well.
If not , I can always offer my services to southern electric as the heat I am generating at night could keep a family home warm during winter. ( ooow , I have popped up again!) :D

How are you doing on the HRT/ hormone front?

GypsyRoseLee

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2015, 10:19:36 AM »

You have to laugh, else you'd be sobbing right?

I agree those are the choices for you. I suppose you could try and take hope from the fact you do have those choices. Imagine what our poor Grandmothers must have been through? I really think separate patch and feedback Utrogestan is the more effective route for you.

On the hormone front, I have had nearly 2 very good weeks on the higher dose patch. My withdrawl bleed began on Friday which slightly surprised me as it was dead on time, as if I'd taken the full 12 days of Utro (rather than just taking 4 days worth then stopping them 10 days ago). Over the weekend I haven't slept very well, but nothing like the dreadful insomnia which crippled me last time I had my withdrawl bleed. And I have felt slightly more jittery. But nothing I couldn't easily handle. And to be honest it's been a very hectic weekend with packing, last minute shopping etc.

I feel that the higher dose patch is really keeping the anxiety/low mood at bay. Already finishing my withdrawl bleed which was very light anyway. So that's good, and great timing as we fly in the morning.

So all in all I think swapping to the higher dose was the right move. But I have no idea how I will react when I start the Utro when we get back?

I probably won't have time to post again, so please take care and start counting the days until you can see the meno nurse. You'' get this thing cracked, I know you will xxx

pepperminty

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2015, 11:17:14 AM »

Thanks GRL,

Have a lovely holiday! Good news about getting the withdrawal bleed over and done with before the hols.

Peppermintyxx
Pages: 1 [2]