Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Is this just coincidence?  (Read 5523 times)

purplenanny

Is this just coincidence?
« on: May 07, 2015, 07:53:23 PM »

We went to a beautiful bluebell wood today and enjoyed an extremely long walk in the sunshine.

This place was a favourite of my dear Auntie's and we last took her there the year before she died. It was hard work as she was in a wheelchair but we really had a lovely time. It was her last outing with us, so very special memories

My Auntie and my Mum (twins) loved Robins and whenever I see one, I think of them. Now, while I was at the bluebells I remembered our last trip so I asked my Auntie , if she was around, let me see a robin ( I know it sounds crazy ::). I did hear one, but did not see it.

When I got home, there on my lawn ,  2 baby robins, being fed by their parents!! I was so excited to see them! I can't believe it!

So, I may be mad, but I am very happy mad!!
PN x x

Annie0710

Re: Is this just coincidence?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 08:01:46 PM »

Aw, whether it was or wasn't sent, it's made you smile, and that's what counts.  I was picking my granddaughter up from school the other week and noticed a fluffy white feather sitting in a small well next to her seat in the car, I don't know how it got there but I left it there, I smiled :-)

Annie

honeybun

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 08:10:31 PM »

Oh that's lovely PN. Whether coincidence or not it has made you happy.

My baby daughter who passed away.....her name was Robyn. When I see them in my garden I always smile.

Enjoy your memories, they are so very precious.

Honeybun
X

purplenanny

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2015, 08:20:47 PM »

I love those little white feathers Annie, they make me smile

Such a pretty name HB, yes, memories are precious and are with you forever

PN x x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2015, 08:59:20 PM »

Stranger things have happened  ;)

Bluebells are hypnotic - the colour under shade plus the scent ……. FabULus!  we have both white and blue in our garden but the colour isn't as dense in the bright sunlight.

purplenanny

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2015, 09:04:46 PM »

They were absolutely stunning CLKD and the scent was heavenly

We have some in our garden, but quite sparse and only the blue. The spanish ones are a stronger blue but apparently are thugs and if not careful will take over the english ones.

There were sweet little baby goats there as well. Not amongst the bluebells ::) - in a seperate pen with their parents. Very cute!

PN x x