Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Annoyed, confused and unsure what do to?  (Read 2313 times)

Chi chi

Annoyed, confused and unsure what do to?
« on: April 28, 2015, 12:30:45 PM »

I wrote an email to Proff Studd on Friday about my mood dropping and anxiety rising since having the implants inserted on 2 April. I've been patiently waiting whilst feeling crap for him to reply, I've phoned up today and been told he's out of the country and won't be back until next Tuesday!
I don't know if i should restart the gels or just stay as I am  :-\ my mood and anxiety is the same and hasn't improved.
I know he's a busy man but can't help feeling sometimes he's taken the money and that's it! I kind of feel left in the lurch a bit and am wondering if I should look into seeing someone else?  :-\

dazned

Re: Annoyed, confused and unsure what do to?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 02:32:34 PM »

Sorry to hear you are feeling this way I personally wouldn't take the gels on top of the implants until you check it out with Prof Studd. He is supposed to be very knowledgeable as I understand it so dont really see any point in going elsewhere. Unfortunately anything new takes time to adjust to hang on in there until he replies I know its difficult when we all want to feel well straight away !

Chi chi

Re: Annoyed, confused and unsure what do to?
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 04:48:26 PM »

Hi, thanks Dazned  :)
No I'm not using the gels until I hear back from him. I guess I won't until next Tuesday  :-\
It's so frustrating