Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1504 times)

ShazAtko

Hello
« on: April 24, 2015, 09:08:05 AM »

Hi there. I'm Shaz, 46 years old. I seem to be entering the peri menopausal stage.  I have mad mood swings, can suddenly become down and tearful for no reason, can be restless and anxious, sometimes have awful night sweats and quilt on/off all night, tired, lack of libido, achy.  Apart from that all is well lol😁Also realised today that have lost my positivity and become very negative in my thinking about aspects of my life and don 't actually feel very nice or good about myself in a lot of ways 😕 Does this ring true with anyone else?

Taz2

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 10:00:23 AM »

Hi Shaz - yes it all sounds very familiar and you have come to the right place  :) Are you still having regular periods?

Taz x  :welcomemm:

ShazAtko

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2015, 12:34:08 PM »

Have  Mirena coil so don't bleed. Have very light bloody dischage/light blood on paper very rarely. Always been that way with Mirena.

Hurdity

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2015, 04:31:26 PM »

Hi ShazAtko  :welcomemm: from me too...

Hurdity x

MrsMopp

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2015, 03:20:11 PM »

Hi there

yes that all sounds horribly familiar to me.  The negativity aspect is particularly wearing isn't it?

Have you thought of trying HRT?  Night sweats are such a pain, lack of sleep makes life so much more difficult than it already is.