Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: My New GP  (Read 5859 times)

Suzi Q

My New GP
« on: March 28, 2015, 01:08:17 PM »

y GP for the last 29 yrs in Ozz has semi retired and sold his practise hes still working there 20hrs or so a week
He has Chrons. Anyway today I had to go and get my new script for my pills and Vagifem he doesnt do rpts
Well he does on the scripts but you have to see him to get the script.
I was nervy and I didnt need to be a Lovely Brazilian man and wife GP team
He was 30mins late arriving for morning surgery I had 1st appt where was he? He was doing an emergency
Home visit anelderly lady. He read my charts asked me how I was I burst in to tears started greetin about Dad
He was up off the chair big hugs tissues wrote the scripts out then started to chat to me he was so kind.
His wife knocked came in sat down and held my hand and said Im so sorry we are here if u need to talk.
Thats just how Michael is my semi retired GP and when I asked if there was a problem with my pills@Vagifem
He said NOT at all I have ur notes as long as YOU dont have a problem I dont have a problem.
Bobbles then took me to an OUTLET village and bought me 2 wonderful blouses for my trip as I couldnt decide
He went to the counter and paid it wasnt till he handed me the bag I realised hed bought BOTH.
Had our Zeke today Bobbles was smashing he slipped back i to Dad mode so fast it was like looking back 38 years seeing them both playing football in the lounge on 2 one 20 I am blessed thanks ladies xxxxxxx

Limpy

Re: My New GP
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 01:33:01 PM »

Your new GPs sound smashing Suzi, it's so nice to hear.
Also, that you had a really nice day.

Taz2

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 04:50:25 PM »

Good news Suzi - so pleased you have got a good replacement for your GP.

Taz x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2015, 11:05:17 PM »

Is Zeke asleep yet? with Bobbles on the sofa  ;)

Glad you have a good GP.  It makes a HUGE difference to how we approach our own health care

Suzi Q

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 09:56:26 AM »

Gag took him up Nan rocked or 2 mins and he was dead to the world at 745pm till 7am Sunday
We took him OUT for BREAKFAST We sat in a Tropical seaside cafe Zeke had fresh rasberries and 2 Bananas
We fitted the car seat in and we drove all around the Bayside then went home and watched HI5 hehehe
Son and dinlaw came at 2pm they BOTH looked great son looked 5 years younger shows what a decent sleep does