Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: terrible panic re spotting  (Read 5827 times)

Machair

Re: terrible panic re spotting
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2015, 08:18:24 PM »

Hi Sarai
First of all don't panic and don't google. You have a clue here as to what might be going on - no sweats and ovulation type discharge means you are now producing more oestrogen of your own. Is it stretchy mucus type yellow discharge and have you got breast tenderness?

Bleeding you know is coming following high oestrogen signs is less of a concern than spot bleeding you are not expecting. Keep records and if you are worried see your doctor. Don't google - you will always find things that are the worst case scenario, and you want to keep calm chart and then react quickly if things don't feel right. Hope this helps. I know how you feel- I have had similar events to yours- especially the days and days of stretchy mucus at random times, and the cessation of night sweats building up to a period but sometimes the wait has been ages!

Sarai

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2015, 09:52:44 AM »

Yes I have had the stretchy stuff on and off over weeks. I keep feeling all the pmt symptoms but no period since February. Get the sore boobs, low down ache terrible mood swings too but as yet nothing. God I hate this journey so much. I also have much worse tinnitus headaches sound sensitivity.

Cazikins

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2015, 10:34:29 AM »

I think your tinnitus is worse because of your stress - I get it too  :(.
Hopefully things will settle down soon.
Pages: 1 [2]