Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Hello from babyjane  (Read 5683 times)

babyjane

Hello from babyjane
« on: March 14, 2015, 10:43:58 AM »

Hello MM ladies,

I know I have not been around but, as I explained, I have had to concentrate on some typing work I am doing for a retired gentleman, typing up his book about his life ready for publishing.  We are now approaching the penultimate chapter and I have to be honest that I will be relieved when it is finished.

My dog has also been very ill but is starting to recover now, and my husband's brother has had a stroke so my intention of popping in with a 'hello' has rather taken a long time to get round to.

I hope you are all well and that your husband is recovering now Honeybun.

I do not have time to check back a couple months of posts so if there is anything that you think is relevant to update me perhaps someone would be kind enough to do so.  I miss the social interaction on the forum but hopefully I can log in more often once my typing commitment is fulfilled.

with very best wishes and kind regards,

Jane.

Taz2

Re: Hello from babyjane
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 12:44:25 PM »

Great to hear from you and well done on getting to the penultimate chapter babyjane. I do similar work for a couple of authors around here who want to self-publish and don't want to pay the rates usually quoted.

I'm sure you will soon get back into the swing of posting again. It's difficult to do a quick catch up for you.  :-\  Hope that you are well?

Taz x

honeybun

Re: Hello from babyjane
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 09:13:53 PM »

Hi BJ

Nice to have you back with us. And so nice of you to remember my...well problems.

Hubby doing well and things going the way they should.

So many things have sort of come and gone.

Pick up where you can.

Again welcome back

Honeybun
X