Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Elleste duet conti 2 mg  (Read 2750 times)

Sphere27

Elleste duet conti 2 mg
« on: March 13, 2015, 06:00:35 PM »

Hi I'm new member. I've been on femoston Conti for nearly 10 months and felt great. Suddenly I've been hit with anxiety brain fog plus detached feeling. So not like me. Been to docs and I asked if could be I need higher dose of oestrogen. I wanted same amount progesterone as problems with first hrt and reduced progesterone. I suggested separate tabs of each which I had been advised by our expert. GP however prescribed elleste duet Conti. Is anyone else on or tried this and how did you find it. I really can't bear side effects as feel so awful! Doc suggesting other tablets for anxiety but this is not me. Last time I felt this bad was before I started hrt last year!! Thanks

dazned

Re: Elleste duet conti 2 mg
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 07:00:55 PM »

Sounds just like just what I 've been experiencing so I really sympathize with you ! I've just started with femoston conti but possibly going on to a tricyclic regime . I have no experience with Estelle conti ,sure others will help you with that.

Just wanted to say hi and welcome and to say you will get loads of support and good info here. Hope you get settled soon on your hrt .