Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Hello!! let me throw my crazy into the mix!!  (Read 1491 times)

Sazduggs

Hello!! let me throw my crazy into the mix!!
« on: February 19, 2015, 08:41:07 PM »

Hi,  :ola:

My name is sarah, I am 34 and I suffer with PMDD since the birth of my son 7 years ago.  I feel like wrote the book on gynae and hormone issues!!! ;D

2003 - 2 x laproscopies
2004 - Bilateral salpingectomy - because of endometriosis they were so blocked and painful I had them removed to improve IVF chances
2005 - 1st round of IVF - overstimulated, very poorly nearly ended up in ITU :-\
2006 - 2nd round of IVF - it worked  :)
2007 - DS was born premature, postnatal depression and the beginning of hormone imbalance began!! :(
2008 - Bladder prolapse, TVT fitted so I didn't constantly p**s myself  ;D
2008 - 2014 - PMS/PMDD progressively got worse, going from 4-5 days up o 2-3 weeks of every month, mood swings, hitting husband with frying pans!! ::) you know, the usual stuff!
2014 - PMS went to become the whole month long, periods became very erratic, lots of crying and basically every perimenopause symptom going!! estrogen levels were 90 (very low for me)
2014 - October, my gynae consultant said I could have a total hyx as long as I did a 3-6 month trial of zoladex to make sure the cyclical symptoms go
2014 - Another laproscopy to recci my uterus fr adhesions, woohoo!! I can have it doen vaginally and lap
2014 - dec- started zoladex and 1mg climavel

After 2 weeks on 1mg I was horrendously depressed, crying at everything including buying milk in sainsburys!! ;D  up'd it to 2mg, depression lifted but still had mood swings, DR checked my levels, 175 and said he wanted them higher so last Wednesday I added evorel 50 in to the mix, felt amazing fro the first 4 days then as of sunday I have felt  little mood swingy and blurh, fine yesterday and felt really sh***y today, cried at every advert and haven't left the sofa! :'(  the fluctuations are horrid,, I cant wait for the ERT to settle down, although I think I might need even more.

So there we go, that's me in a large nutshell!!!  there is more but I don't want to bore you! (I have had 11 gynae surgeries in total!)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Hello!! let me throw my crazy into the mix!!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 10:34:15 AM »

;D   you'll fit right in! and do tell, we are never bored  ::)
Browse the menus, left of screen
Ask away Sarah! …….

-----------
Edit by Admin:
Navigation menu is at the top of the page.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 10:55:53 AM by Emma »