Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: femoston conti  (Read 1670 times)

dazned

femoston conti
« on: February 17, 2015, 10:44:18 AM »

I know I m probably repeating myself but after 8 weeks on this 1/5 after Estelle duet 1/1 and feeling OK at this point in could this new bout of feeling sick,shaking and feeling full of doom and scared be down to getting use to the permanent progesterone? I thought this would have show up sooner.Just started day 2 of new packet month 3 .

Still struggle to really comprehend/ except that a tiny ,weeny, thing. ( hormone )  can cause this much havoc and misery.

Thanks for everyone's support wish there could be local support groups for everyone,maybe if I ever get on an even keel I might even attempt to organise one,if there would be any interest in this area is another matter!

Suzyq

Re: femoston conti
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 01:09:35 PM »

It could be but I would doubt it! I get odd little spells like this that last a few days - I just think it's my own hormones chiming in and just try to ride it out without thinking about it too much

dazned

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 01:22:34 PM »

Thanks for that info but hope that won't be the norm every month ! I feel so ill I couldn't function through that ,haven't been able to leave the house,cook ,clean ,sleep for the last 4 days!

I hate feeling like this >:(

Suzyq

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 03:48:56 AM »

If it doesn't improve within the next week or so then maybe make an appointment for your gp? Don't think you should feel that bad!!