Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Thought of return to work is scaring me. Please help  (Read 7646 times)

SallyG

Re: Thought of return to work is scaring me. Please help
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2015, 06:46:18 AM »

Thank you it really helps to know that others are finding anxiety linked to the menopause.

I am taking Utrogestan I capsule at night - this is progesterone
and a gel called Sandrena which is estradiol after being on Elleste Conti for a few months.
And I am taking citilapran (wrong spelling) for anti anxiety which has helped me - I  was very stressed in the autumn - I didn't want to take it but I had to do something and I was desperate. I am feeling much better.  ;)

GypsyRoseLee

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2015, 10:09:39 AM »

Do you take Utrogestan every night Sally?

When I am having one of my anxiety episodes, I sometimes find that having to follow routines and procedures at work helps a bit. t's reassuring and soothing in a weird kind of way.

Mrs January

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2015, 08:56:42 PM »

Hi SallyG

I am just back to work.......work with vulnerable children so the job is very tough!! although scared I am in my second week back after 4 months away and it isn't too bad.

Hugs

Mrs J

SallyG

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2015, 07:23:24 AM »

Dear Mrs January,

you are very inspirational to me. My knocky knees and tingling arms and churny tummy seem trivial compared to what you have been through.Still it is still horrible and debilitating to feel terrified to return to work due to hormone imbalance. Crazy really.

Hugs
SallyG

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2015, 10:12:21 AM »

It's not always hormones, the fact that you have been away from that routine and are faced with it again can cause the wobbles.  I am so pleased that I no longer need to face interview situations ......... or have to get up with the alarm ........ or face people etc. etc.; do you have a date with OccH yet?

Mrs January

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2015, 10:34:27 AM »

Hi There SallyG

My friends give me praise too, me??? I am just me managing as I can....It was nerve racking heading back to work.I found Occ health pretty useless but just my experience. Remember we take  an hour or day at a time and look after your self.

Hugs Mrs January xx

SallyG

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2015, 11:50:32 AM »

Yes I do, next week. He is an Occ Health consultant and is brill so far and has been very supportive. I do know that I am am anxious but have had these tingling feelings in the arms and legs since August and that is a symptom of hormone withdrawal. As I feel better I have started at the gym again this morning, as Ive heard so may times that exercise helps. I am doing as much as possible to remain positive but I have struggled with that for the past few months I must admit.

Sally Gxx
Pages: 1 [2]