Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: funny feeling inside ?  (Read 1950 times)

kerrieann

funny feeling inside ?
« on: January 27, 2015, 12:06:52 PM »

hi ladies, any advice you can give me please   for the last few weeks i have this strange feeling and feel a bit stupid going to gp  its like a tingling whooshing sensation sometimes starts in my legs and comes straight up into my tummy but mostly its in my stomach  not really like butterflys in the tummy maybe a bit like a zinging shock feeling i havent changed any medication or anything its just started

As its not painful i dont want to see gp and if i knew what it was it probably wouldnt bother me, but its really strange and i would like to know what it is, another description is a surge ?? guessing it might menopausal but what you do ladies think ?

Tigger99

Re: funny feeling inside ?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 01:57:00 PM »

I had this a couple of years back, it felt like I was buzzing, if that makes sense. It was a strange sensation and really difficult to explain to the Dr but I did my best. Had blood tests etc but nothing found and it has since stopped, I assume it was hormone related but never go to the bottom of it. Hope this helps.

kerrieann

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 02:40:03 PM »

thanks tigger  x

Galadriel

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2015, 03:28:51 PM »

I sometimes get a feeling as if my midsection is vibrating... aren't hormones fun!

Galadriel x

kerrieann

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2015, 03:40:52 PM »

wonderful  ;D  maybe it is just hormones if other ladies are experiencing similar x

holidaylover

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2015, 03:50:50 PM »

I have had this too.  Mines is like a nervous squirmy feeling, as if I'm about to sit an exam.  Had it last week and took a period but think it could also be connected to IBS.

kerrieann

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2015, 05:14:39 PM »

i havent a clue had it on and off all afternoon wondering about adrenalin  :-\ x