Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Hair styles  (Read 11178 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Hair styles
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2015, 01:15:13 PM »

;D - pictures?

honeybun

« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2015, 01:45:54 PM »

I went different and I like it. It's a sort of sharp graduated bob. Short at the back coming to quite a sharp point at my chin with layers at the back and top so I can have a bit of height with it.

Whether I can do it myself remains to be seen  ::). I am off to buy some straighteners this afternoon, oh and some wax and some texturising gel  ;D. This hair cut is proving to be expensive.

Hubby likes it and hopefully my daughter will find something complimentary to say. She told me last night to get rid of the mushroom look   ;D. Nothing like a daughter for the truth.

Glad I did something different though, I really fancied a change.

Honeyb
X

Millykin

« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2015, 02:29:48 PM »

:rofl:
Funny that, mines is a graduated Bob ( think I already mentioned) and my youngest calls me shroom head! Although I don't see it  :D
Easy kept but never the way the hairdressers do it. You'll feel better for a change.
X
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 03:02:07 PM by Millykin »

Rowan

« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2015, 02:36:00 PM »

Really glad too HB a graduated bob is really flattering and suits all women, I graduated from very long hair to shoulder length and then to a graduated bob though mine was wavy, before taking the plunge to a short with a long fringe. I always kept some height on the top though.

Bet you feel really fresh and sassy  :)

Joyce

« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2015, 10:29:14 PM »

If only SL. I grew mine into graduated bob a few years back, so didn't suit it. I used to have a bob years ago & it really did suit me. Hubby loved that hairstyle on me but now I look like mutton & lamb!  ;D

Glad you like the new style HB.

CJ-sleepless

« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2015, 11:38:40 AM »

My hair is naturally curly.  I had it fairly long for a long time and decided a few years ago to stop dying it and let it go grey.  Oh my so many people said how old I looked.  I lost a lot of weight in 2012 (intentionally) and once I reached my target weight I chopped it all off and went for a short spikey style and dyed it red with black bits - I feel like a new woman.  Menopause has a lot to answer for  ;D

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2015, 12:54:45 PM »

;D

Mine needs tidying up again  ::)
Pages: 1 2 [3]