Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Slightly Stunned to Find Myself Here!  (Read 4252 times)

Dorothy

Re: Slightly Stunned to Find Myself Here!
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2015, 07:17:29 PM »

CLKD, I've already tried my next nearest and I am outside their area.  Because our practice is rural, it covers quite a large area - the others are more built up and have more people to deal with so they are very strict about the areas they cover.

Taz2, Symptoms so far are hot flushes especially at night, itching & dryness, sleep disturbance, mood swings, tingly hands and feet, joint ache, feeling anxious and weepy for no reason, difficulty concentrating, just generally feeling fuzzy brained...probably others I've forgotten too! Oh, and my periods definitely changed a lot over the past few years, though I'm on the pill.  And difficulty sleeping and I have to go to the loo in the night more.  It's not too bad, though worse on my pill break.  One advantage of having a horrible time sorting out period problems is that this doesn't feel so bad by contrast  ::)  Just wish I could have had the whole lot taken out when I was 12 as it's been nothing but trouble!

Taz2

Re: Slightly Stunned to Find Myself Here!
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2015, 07:23:29 PM »

I agree with honeybun that it is important for you to use HRT up to the normal age of meno (51ish) so that your heart and bones are protected. Don't be fobbed off.

Taz x
Pages: 1 [2]