Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Just about surfacing!  (Read 1786 times)

Pauline

Just about surfacing!
« on: January 09, 2015, 07:51:28 AM »

That has been the worst bug I have ever had in over half a century on this planet!
Knocked all the stuffing out of me and my confidence too. Thank goodness for kind friends, neighbours and loving husbands.
Still very weary but doing a bit more each day. There has been a tremendous amount of similar illness here in Yorkshire apparently. Hope it is better where you live!

Ju Ju

Re: Just about surfacing!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 08:59:33 AM »

Poor you. Both my parents (late 80s) have had a virus that sounds familiar to yours over Christmas and my mum has only just surfaced. They cancelled Christmas and as I had an op on the 23rd, I was unable to be of any help, but friends and neighbours have shopped for them and the doctor was in contact and I was in daily contact on the phone. We plan to have a bit of Christmas with them next Saturday. Hopefully you can enjoy life again and I'm sure very grateful for the love and kindness shown to you.

Joyce

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 09:41:45 AM »

My daughter was knocked sideways by a horrid virus week before Christmas.  Lot of nasty ones about at the moment. Hope you continue to improve.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2015, 10:55:51 AM »

Don't do too much! let your energy levels find their plataue!

:tulips: