Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: increasing HRT  (Read 5758 times)

moonbeam121167

Re: increasing HRT
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2014, 10:23:21 AM »

Hi all, hope you all had a good Christmas, need some advice please, been on my new dose of HRT ( Estradot 100mg and 2mg Zumenon) for 2 and 1/2 months now and been good, also been on Zantac 300mg , 1 every night for about 2 months and also my stomach have been not to bad but this last few weeks I have noticed terrible headaches, have a GP appointment next Tuesday but not sure whether its the Zantac or Zumenon 2mg, more inclined to think its the Zantac, well hoping anyways but does anyone have any views on this please.  Also sex since my op has been very painful also I bled a bit but last night it wasn't painful but I bled alot, dont really use anything for VA but do notice when after I wee I feel I want to go again but don't and it burns slightly, tried the cream but it burned real bad, Vagifem didnt seem to help either, so for months I have used nothing, any views please x

Briony

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2014, 10:55:49 AM »

If you need to boost your estrogen, did anyone suggest Qlaira to you? My GP wanted me to try it as it's a contraceptive pill with HRT style hormones. I haven't been persuaded to change yet, but it seems to have a lot of fans. Doc said it's aimed specifically at peri menopausal women, but is expensive so not all doctors mention it. Pixiegirl recently wrote an interesting post on it. x

Taz2

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2014, 11:00:20 AM »

Hi moonbeam - I can't help with the headache question I'm afraid but any bleeding after sex should be investigated whatever age or hormonal stage you are at.

Taz x  :hug:
Pages: 1 [2]