Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Ticking me off!  (Read 5745 times)

bramble

Ticking me off!
« on: December 13, 2014, 03:15:34 PM »

I did most of my xmas shopping online at the end of November. What is really ticking me off is that since then I have had multiple emails from the companies offering anything from 10% to a whopping 40% (Crabtree) off! That is so annoying esp. in the case of Crabtree & E when things are quite expensive to start with. Almost made me wrap up and send back the stuff I had bought in order to buy it again at almost half price! Grrr!

Bramble

Hattie

Re: Ticking me off!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2014, 03:22:02 PM »

At least you have got all the stuff Bramble - i always think so much can go missing in the postal rush before Xmas which is why we tend to buy earlier.

How long does the 40% last for - any birthdays next year or maybe for xmas next year ?

Hattie X

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2014, 03:46:55 PM »

I believe that if it's meant to happen it will  ;)

Like mentioned: buying for Easter perhaps? or early-year birthdays etc.?  I like Crabtree products which I buy as special gifts  ;) …….. we have Bicester Village an hour away where sometimes we can pick up bargains.

Joyce

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2014, 04:30:46 PM »

It is very annoying bramble. But in view of the delays in deliveries at the moment, at least you know you've got them. Not much consolation I suppose.

Buy for future pressies maybe, if you can afford it.

Taz2

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2014, 10:30:18 PM »

I've just picked up some Christmas cards in Sainsburys reduced down to 75p. My friend bought the same cards last week for £3.99. One of us in unhappy  ;D

Taz x

Joyce

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2014, 10:49:16 PM »

I bought heaps at beginning of the year 50p a pack. Should keep me going for a few years.