Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: can't stop crying  (Read 13098 times)

TropicalVon69

Re: can't stop crying
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2014, 06:51:38 PM »

Hi Donna, I cant comment or advise on hrt but sending my heartfelt symapthies as I'm feeling the same right now, if I'm not crying then I feel about to or feel venomous...its just bloody awful isnt it....Love n hugs to you xxx

donnacrichton

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2014, 07:23:27 PM »

I had great success with estradot for 7 weeks then my own hormones kicked in. As I've had ovaries shut down now don't know if they would work better. Struggling with anxiety today but tears & bleeding stopped. Feel so close to getting there I had great few days last weekend and had changed nothing but went haywire again.  So frustrating is an understatement. Trying relaxation & mindfulness and keeping busy x

TropicalVon69

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2014, 09:26:35 PM »

Maybe just a wee blip...fingers crossed fot you Donna xxx

peegeetip

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2014, 03:24:20 PM »

Hi Donna

sounds like your getting closer.

The tingling I've not really experienced however lack of vits and minerals can cause that effect too.

Also you mentioned "Are chills the same as flushes with lack of estrogen? Hoping to get consultant tomorrow"

Estrogen affects how we deal with temperature. Since your not pushing so much in within one short period then this part will take time to settle back down.

Also could it maybe just the be the weather getting a bit colder at the moment. I know I've felt chills last week and it was down to the bad weather for me :)

Give it a chance to settle down for now.

:-*

:-*

donnacrichton

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2014, 07:47:20 PM »

Slowly feeling improvement today still too nervous to get excited x

TropicalVon69

« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2014, 08:21:31 PM »

Lol just have to enjoy it while the goings good eh!!!

donnacrichton

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2014, 10:24:10 AM »

Bad tears again this morning again and consultant on a weeks holiday. Still on 3 pumps but been splitting the dose.  Bleeding still stopped which is good but emotional and burning shoulders. Is there any end to this?

GypsyRoseLee

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2014, 08:47:43 PM »

I know just how you feel Donna, and I really sympathise you're going through this. It is awful.

I'm not on HRT yet, but am struggling with peri menopausal symptoms which are pretty much all psychological. I have been fine for a few months but this week the anxiety has come back again, and I feel quite tearful and fearful all the time. I have also been feeling quite chilly too which really isn't like me at all (usually very warm blooded).

I just don't know when it's going to start. Right now as I'm typing to you I feel pretty okay, but this afternoon I felt shaky and tearful. I have no idea how I'm going to feel when I go to bed? How will I feel tomorrow?

I was hoping that HRT would get rid of all these emotional ups and downs, but reading your post has (sadly) made me realise that this isn't the case  :'(

Does the emotional roller coaster finally stop once you're out the other side of the menopause? Anyone know?

GypsyRoseLee

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2014, 08:51:27 PM »

Oh forgot to mention that my appetite seems to have disappeared too. This means I have lost nearly a stone in the last 3 months which is good (was slightly over weight before and I'm now a healthy weight for my height) but it's a bit odd to never really feel hungry anymore.

Briony

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2014, 12:30:59 PM »

Just to say I too get the chills, especially when my oestrogen is low. I get the weird tingling too, but usually in my shoulder. x

Suzyq

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2014, 03:51:06 AM »

I agree with hurdity - it seems quite an extreme approach by your consultant! I could never get stable on gel - too high, too low - was a bloody nightmare! Love the patches so may be worthwhile re-trying them now that you have had your own hormones suppressed? When I was on estrogel I did use to spread mine throughout the day.

Hope you feel better soon

donnacrichton

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2014, 09:36:38 PM »

Thanks everyone now on 41/2 pumps a day split into 2 doses. Feeling massive relief no bleeding or admiration. Feeling hopeful but still nervous opening eyes in the mornings never imagined how difficult this could be x

donnacrichton

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2014, 09:46:08 PM »

Agitation lol

GypsyRoseLee

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2014, 05:45:18 PM »

BRIONY - I felt very chilly this month, and keep getting weird tingling/****ling sensation down the backs of both legs. That would tie in with low oestrogen, as it during days 1-7 of my cycle. is this when your levels are lowest?

Briony

« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2014, 06:34:42 PM »

I know my GP said get my levels checked on day 5 as this was when they would be low before starting to rise again, so what you say makes sense. The chills are weird, aren't they? I have even had them when exercising. Sweating and shivering at same time - bizarre!   ::)
Pages: 1 [2] 3