Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: What are you doing for Christmas?  (Read 8820 times)

C.C.

Re: What are you doing for Christmas?
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2021, 02:01:46 PM »

We are going to my brother's for Christmas Day dinner.  Our province has just limited the indoor gathering numbers to just 10, so we will be a group of 9, all vaccinated, so we should be fine.

Dh's brother is planning a family gathering next week even though he and is wife are still not vaccinated and refuse to do so plus it would be a group of 14. He said he's not worried about the limit...so basically he doesn't care about his family's health.  I don't plan on going. Everyone else can make up their own mind and take the risk.

jaypo

« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2021, 02:43:29 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLKD 💞💞💞

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2021, 03:43:21 PM »

:thankyou:  lovely. Restful day. Thus far.

C.C. - will your Dad go with you?  I am avoiding most places, we were going to a large antique centre yesterday but then looked at each other and decided not.  On an 'in case' basis.  I certainly won't go anywhere that might have people unvaccinated .......... that's there choice, mine is to keep well away.

jaypo

« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2021, 04:05:38 PM »

I wouldn't risk it either,hospitals here are filling up with mostly non vaccinated people,was listening to a nurse on the news and she says it's completely different from last time,younger people rather than older

CLKD

« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2021, 05:28:33 PM »

R they requiring ICU though ? 

C.C.

« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2021, 05:44:30 PM »

:thankyou:  lovely. Restful day. Thus far.

C.C. - will your Dad go with you?  I am avoiding most places, we were going to a large antique centre yesterday but then looked at each other and decided not.  On an 'in case' basis.  I certainly won't go anywhere that might have people unvaccinated .......... that's there choice, mine is to keep well away.

No, it's dh's side of the family so he won't be going.  He's tripled vaxed as of Thursday but he's my main reason for not risking exposure.  He will be coming with us to my brother's house.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 05:56:28 PM by C.C. »

CLKD

« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2021, 08:21:34 PM »

How's it going ....... ask me on 3rd January  :D

Taz2

« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2021, 08:46:42 AM »

Fingers crossed and LFTs permitting my family are coming here. Two sons staying in my house from Christmas Eve and the other and his wife staying at my ex's house. We all spend Christmas Day here and then Boxing Day at the ex's. He lives just round the corner. It's a waiting game really seeing if everyone is still negative on Christmas Eve.

Some of them have been going into work a couple of days including my partner but I've made the decision not to go to the pub or anywhere else not essential as I want to stay clear as long as possible. I'm so looking forward to having us all together after last year but hardly dare to hope!

Taz x

CLKD

« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2021, 09:40:36 AM »

Go for it Taz.  By C.mas Eve ............  ;)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]