Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Woops! missed the missed the first day of progesterone  (Read 2904 times)

Dandelion

Woops! missed the missed the first day of progesterone
« on: December 09, 2014, 06:05:26 PM »

Hello Ladies

I was supposed to take my first utrogestan last night (day 15) and i missed it, is it ok to just continue taling it, day 16-26 or should I take it day 16-27 of cycle?

thanks

Dancinggirl

Re: Woops! missed the missed the first day of progesterone
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 08:08:16 PM »

It's not a problem - one day here or there won't make much difference.  However, it is important to remember to take the Utrogestan every day for those 10 days or your body won't know what's happening and you'll get fluctuating hormones again.  Do keep a diary and stick to the the routine.  Hope it goes well. I'm trying Utrogestan as well so I'll be interested to see how it makes me feel.  Dg x

Hurdity

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 08:08:57 PM »

Dandelion what are you like?!!!!

Don't worry - it's not an exact science  - periods didn't work like that some of them time anyway....

Yes take the required number ie days 16-27.

...and set a reminder on your phone or computer so something pops up to tell you until you shut it off! .... and put them by your bedside table or whatever you have!

Hurdity x

Edit - Dancinggirl we posted at the same time - at least we said the same thing!

Dandelion

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2014, 08:44:05 PM »

It's not a problem - one day here or there won't make much difference.  However, it is important to remember to take the Utrogestan every day for those 10 days or your body won't know what's happening and you'll get fluctuating hormones again.  Do keep a diary and stick to the the routine.  Hope it goes well. I'm trying Utrogestan as well so I'll be interested to see how it makes me feel.  Dg x
Hi Dg

Utrogestan isnt giving me any odd effects.
My utro phase is 12 days
I normally put a reminder in my phone so it makes a noise to get my attention and remind me but I forgot.
I'm thinking about getting tested for adult attention deficit, cos i have never been able to remember, concentrate, etc,
I did online non diagnostic tests and they came back as warranting further investigation.
It'll be nice to know that I am not just lazy or stupid, that i have a recognised disorder, a challenge in life.
I'll respect myself a lot more
Anyway back on subject, good luck with your utro, hope you dont get any effects from it.
i now have my calender set to remind me everyday of utro, in those twelve days.

Dandelion

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2014, 08:46:28 PM »

Dandelion what are you like?!!!!

Don't worry - it's not an exact science  - periods didn't work like that some of them time anyway....

Yes take the required number ie days 16-27.

...and set a reminder on your phone or computer so something pops up to tell you until you shut it off! .... and put them by your bedside table or whatever you have!

Hurdity x

Edit - Dancinggirl we posted at the same time - at least we said the same thing!
Hi Hurdity

what am I like :)
i will look on my computer to see if I can make pop ups for those twelve days.
No flushes today, which is nice, they come and go, I get the odd day.
IBS has gone 75%
No poos since sunday, but I feel ok.
I see there is a calendar on here but it keeps sending me back to my profile.
I cant see any apps on my computer that would do pop ups but i will look online. I have one on my phone which i use.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 09:03:15 PM by Dandelion »

honeybun

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2014, 09:45:48 PM »

How about a bit of paper and a pencil or a good old calendar  ;D

I write everything down for my mum and she ticks things off her list. Mind you she is 92.

I have post it pads and write things down and stick the note where I won't miss it.

Not sure if it's meno brain or just an age thing.

Honeyb
x

Dandelion

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2014, 11:07:23 PM »

How about a bit of paper and a pencil or a good old calendar  ;D

I write everything down for my mum and she ticks things off her list. Mind you she is 92.

I have post it pads and write things down and stick the note where I won't miss it.

Not sure if it's meno brain or just an age thing.

Honeyb
x
hi honeybun

thanks for the idea.