Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Early start to restless legs tonight  (Read 2110 times)

Joyce

Early start to restless legs tonight
« on: November 30, 2014, 08:22:03 PM »

Heck, I'm jumping about tonight. Legs driving me round the bend & it's not even bedtime yet. Been anxious off & on all weekend. Had a wobbly last night. Hubby couldn't understand what was causing my anxiety. When I told him, it just happens out of the blue sometimes, not something I have much control over.  No rhyme or reason to it sometimes. The situational anxiety is one thing, I know what causes it, but this is different.

Got GP on Thursday to discuss all my blood test results. I'm now thinking that what I thought was another food intolerance is all linked to this anxiousness. Squirmy tummy today too, so took Colpermin as I was told to.  Going to write down symptoms, can't all be menopause, can it?

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Early start to restless legs tonight
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 08:25:35 PM »

Take some Nurofen, it settles my restless legs - I would take 2 now and another 1 at bed-time. 

Anxiety can be caused by the body needing sustenance.  Hormones surges.  Precursor to events ……

Are you not taking Colpermin regularly?  I was told to swallow 1 capsule within the hour of eating my main meals.

Joyce

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2014, 10:23:15 PM »

No I was told only to take when necessary ie instead of Immodium. Still have to take hour before or hour after food. I don't have IBS, so not necessary to take on regular basis.

Took Ibuprofen, but doesn't usually make much difference. Will top up with paracetamol later if necessary.

CLKD

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 10:19:12 AM »

Did you sleep?

Joyce

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2014, 11:13:08 AM »

Eventually nodded off, but woke several times. Anxiety or something woke me at one point, all I know is I was fighting to get out of bed. Sat up & couldn't figure out what I was doing there. No recollection of a dream.

Hey ho, the joys.

CLKD

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2014, 11:34:59 AM »

:hug: