Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Cold sores up nose!  (Read 6559 times)

Millykin

Cold sores up nose!
« on: November 29, 2014, 01:17:55 PM »

Yes cold sore up nose! I used to get them on my lip every year now they've decided to move to nostril just at opening. That's the 4th time in a year now. I've been using cream in them and it clears up but its that strange tingling in my face I hate. Anyone get this?
Millykin
X

honeybun

Re: Cold sores up nose!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2014, 02:09:08 PM »

No but my hubby does once in a while. Our GP gave him some great cream called Naseptin which works a treat and really soothes things and they heal up very quickly.

Honeyb
x

Millykin

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2014, 02:52:56 PM »

HB
Just spoke to my sister there telling her she gave me naseptin! Seems she had this few weeks ago and got that so I'll give it ago
X

countrybumpkin

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2014, 05:44:04 PM »

I once got a cold sore on my gum :o  I had no idea you could get one o n your gum but dentist said that they can't affect the soft palate but can affect the hard papate ie gums.  this was by far the worst cold sore I have ever had as it was agony to eat and I still have a scar on my gum from where it was.

Hope yours clears soon

Millykin

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2014, 06:26:06 PM »

Thanks countrybumkin
I've been using naseptin and boy did that bring it right out hopefully clear a bit before work tomorrow! I've had one in my eye before own stupid fault had one on my lip and woke up one morning and rubbed my mouth caught it then rubbed my eye ouch. Bet you the gum one was agony I know what it's like when you bite inside of cheek, or have an ulcer!
X