Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: how soon after food can you take utrogestan pls?  (Read 2713 times)

Dandelion

how soon after food can you take utrogestan pls?
« on: November 23, 2014, 05:19:14 PM »

how soon after food can you take utrogestan pls?
Do you have to wait the full four hours?
That's going to be a right pain, cos the times I eat in an evening vary.
No point in cooking an early meal for me to waste it and feel hungry later sort of thing.

Liz

Re: how soon after food can you take utrogestan pls?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 05:32:36 PM »

Hi Dandelion - I wouldn't worry too much - I reckon if you can give it a couple of hours at least, you should be fine.  I take my Utro literally just before I go to sleep, so usually around 4 hours after eating, but just allow as much time as you can before taking it.  Sometimes I've had a snack in the evening if I get the munchies and I've been fine, so just try and leave it as long as you can.

Dandelion

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 06:41:58 PM »

Hi Dandelion - I wouldn't worry too much - I reckon if you can give it a couple of hours at least, you should be fine.  I take my Utro literally just before I go to sleep, so usually around 4 hours after eating, but just allow as much time as you can before taking it.  Sometimes I've had a snack in the evening if I get the munchies and I've been fine, so just try and leave it as long as you can.
Hi Liz

I just had my tea, 4 fishfingers, beans and one slice of bread, plus a banana, as I was hungry.
I feel pretty full now, dont want any more. Will be going to bed about midnight, so will try and eat a bit more before 8 or 9 ish if I get hungry.

Liz

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2014, 07:08:46 PM »

Sounds like a good plan, Dandelion.  Let us know how you get on.