Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Utrogestan sequence  (Read 6304 times)

Briony

Re: Utrogestan sequence
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2014, 06:03:51 PM »

I remember being really miffed that I'd noticed no difference after three weeks, until some members said they'd waited over three months (and up to six for the 'full benefit'). I guess it just depends on our individual situations/bodies. I'm on week 5-6 now and can definitely feel psychological improvements, though physical symptoms are still there.  My GP wants me to persevere for a minimum of three months, after which time I may swap to Qlaira (she thinks I need something that will over-ride my own cycle).  x

Hurdity

Re: Utrogestan sequence
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2014, 08:22:37 PM »

Dandelion - you can post whatever and wherever you like as long as it's not rude and within forum rules!!

Are you noticing a difference at all ie maybe fewer flushes? I remember wondering if things were getting better and little by little they did. In my case it wasn't sudden - they just gradually decreased until they went completely (well I still get a very occasional mild one just to remind me of what things could be like  ;D).  I think it depends on how often your flushes are and how sensitive you are to changes in oestrogen levels. If they are frequent and intense it may take a little longer.

Glad your IBS has improved and hope everything else does soon as well!

Hurdity x
Pages: 1 [2]