Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Anyone actually feel good on Utrogestan?  (Read 47280 times)

Hurdity

Re: Anyone actually feel good on Utrogestan?
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2014, 12:50:18 PM »

Glad to hear you are feeling better Estelle - long may it last!   :) I think aches and pains and spaced out feelings are part and parcel of periods anyway but of course do mention to your doc anything that seems to be completely different and not related to that, if it continues.

Hurdity x

Scampi18

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2014, 03:55:08 PM »

I don't know anymore what's happening, I have Merina coil fitted on ostigel pump, I feel like death, I am miserable beyond belief, can't stop crying, can't eat sleep or sleeping to much, migraines I used to be a party animal now I just hide away my hair is dead and I am spotty, no libido at all, itchy everywhere, swelling of fingers and vertical ridges in my nails, I have ostioporosis in my spine and arthritus in other joints, no bleeds for 4 years only spotting just came to an abrupt end at the age of 46 ish, I also have thyroid problems which also started at the same time, but I think I have had it for years, just never been diagnosed, but all the symptoms were there, looking back, or there was something wrong with my hormones.  Who knows,
If I higher the dose of thyroxine I get very bad palpitations, I feel so ill all the time, I can cope with the aches and pains I can't cope with the psychological stuff, I have also been diagnosed with meneries disease, and wait to see what this next lot of bloods say. Any advice please  :-\
Dose anyone know the interactions between hrt and thyroxine,

warwick01

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2014, 05:46:11 PM »

Hi Scampi

I too am having a bad time just now. Im 56 in Jan and looking back to June this year all was good for me. Since July everything has gone haywire, the only thing I can put it down to is I tried to reduce my HRT.

I went from 3/4 pumps of Oestrogel with separate progesterone to everal conti. I was ok for 2 weeks then everything changed. My face was flushed all day felt off balance dizzy etc. went back on oestrogel and just managed to get utrogesteron y.day from GP (she had never heared of it)

I too take thyroxine (125) I feel wired so wonder if at times the thyroxine is too high?????

Really crap time for me.......hopefully I will get through it!

Take care W

Scampi18

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2014, 01:22:40 PM »

Hi w

Sorry to hear your having a rubbish time as well,
I have a Merina coil fitted for the progestetone, is it enough progestetone, I don't know.
I have 1 pump on ostigel 2 was to much for me, I think, don't know anymore,
Only have 50 mg of thyroxine because a higher dose does not agree, I don't know.
Sobbing this morning could not calm down, been up all night with sweating.

I have heard on numerous sites that hrt can effect levels of thyroxine, had to stop working it was that bad I have been that angry and low, which is not like me, people used to call me smiler now I don't even know what a smile feels like.
Hope you feel well soon.

Dandelion

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2014, 02:03:41 PM »

Hi w

Sorry to hear your having a rubbish time as well,
I have a Merina coil fitted for the progestetone, is it enough progestetone, I don't know.
I have 1 pump on ostigel 2 was to much for me, I think, don't know anymore,
Only have 50 mg of thyroxine because a higher dose does not agree, I don't know.
Sobbing this morning could not calm down, been up all night with sweating.

I have heard on numerous sites that hrt can effect levels of thyroxine, had to stop working it was that bad I have been that angry and low, which is not like me, people used to call me smiler now I don't even know what a smile feels like.
Hope you feel well soon.
aww you sound terrible-i really hope things settle down for you.
I hgpt my period 6 days early but other than that am feeling ok.

Scampi18

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2014, 04:17:43 PM »

Stellajane thanks for the reply, don't know what to do, some are saying up the thyroxine some are saying drop it my gp says stay on level I am on.
Something isn't right, either not enough or too much, I don't know, but God am I suffering.
Whilst I was having a break from hrt just one week, my tsh and t4 levels were tsh were 0.33(22.42) and t4 22.9(12.22) so it's a little over.
They seem to be good results.
It's got to be the hrt, may just come off the lot, I have bled since going on it, lost over a stone in weight, got a very hairy chin and top lip.  :'(
Pages: 1 [2]