Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Angeliq in Perimenipause  (Read 3173 times)

Eocene

Angeliq in Perimenipause
« on: October 27, 2014, 09:04:10 PM »

I am 51, and having periods every 3/4 months and desperate to start Hrt for many symptims. I asked for Angelic as liked the sound of the progesterone to help prevent acne. I had somehow overlooked the fact that it's a continuous preparation but GP said no problem, it's sometimes given in perinenopause with success? Anyone had experience of taking Angeliq when not post menopausal?

Taz2

Re: Angeliq in Perimenipause
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 12:05:43 AM »

Hi Eocene - I don't have experience of Angeliq but wanted to welcome you to the forum

Taz x  :welcomemm:

TropicalVon69

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 06:26:56 AM »

Hi..
A warm welcome from me too...Havent been on here for very long but ladies are fantastic...sure you'll get some advice X

Hurdity

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 08:40:58 PM »

:welcomemm: from me too Eocene - interesting name!  :) I know nothing about Angeliq either but sometimes women are started on continuous combined preparations if having very infrequent periods. The only problem if you are not post-meno can be that you own cycle breaks through so you can get irregular bledding and spotting which can be annoying.

If the doc says OK then why not give it a try and you can always go back to having a regular cycle if this one doesn't suit you.

Hurdity x

Eocene

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2014, 01:54:08 PM »

Thanks for your replies - I have no idea how I got the name Eocene as I wanted Elcee!

sweatybet

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2014, 02:47:04 PM »

Hi I tried angleliq apart from making feel very tired I had no problems for the few months I took it.

Sweatybet