Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Sore feet :-[  (Read 5470 times)

babyjane

Re: Sore feet :-[
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2014, 04:40:23 PM »

thanks kiltgirl.  :thankyou:

I take my hat off to you my dear, our eldest granddaughter is older than your daughter. She is a delight but after a week at half terms I am glad to wave her off until the next time  :)

dahliagirl

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2014, 12:35:34 PM »

Yes - painful hands, feet and neck/upper back/shoulders and ribs.

I have been trying hrt but the progestogen phase makes it worse.

I have had bloods done for arthritis, and have so far come out as too low on Vit D, so I am taking 25 ug supplements.

LizeeeH

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2014, 04:04:12 PM »

Im booked to see a musculoskeletal  extended scope practitioner (what ever one of them is :-\) on weds, thinks its a fancy name for a phsio! that's for all my hip, back, knees and wrist pains.....geeeeeez im buggered :o

Liz xxxx

oldsheep

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2014, 09:16:35 AM »

I have really sore feet too and just wear sensible shoes now and trainers. I did spend £250 a few years ago on a proper podiatry assessment and orthotics. The latter are a godsend.
My pain is mostly under the foot on the big toe area, where it meets the foot. Without the orthotics it used to feel like someone holding lit cigarettes against my toe and I often hand to stand on the sides of my feet as too sore.
Foot massage is wonderful.....sometimes get OH to do it when he's watching TV. 

We are so badly designed, with all our weight on 2 little feet! I can't go for proper walks any more either as my feet give in and I get so dizzy. (think the latter may be from my neck). Crock.
Pages: 1 [2]