Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Having a miserable time  (Read 41867 times)

honeybun

Re: Having a miserable time
« Reply #105 on: October 15, 2014, 02:43:00 PM »

My IBS started around meno too.  I think its CLKD who has had it since she was small. I think mine was stress related after a period of events that just kept on coming. I was on HRT at the time.

Good luck with your new regime when you start but also start to consider what you eat and drink to see if there are any triggers you can avoid. HRT might help a little but all IBS sufferers have things that make it much worse.

Honeyb

Dandelion

« Reply #106 on: October 15, 2014, 03:08:39 PM »

My IBS started around meno too.  I think its CLKD who has had it since she was small. I think mine was stress related after a period of events that just kept on coming. I was on HRT at the time.

Good luck with your new regime when you start but also start to consider what you eat and drink to see if there are any triggers you can avoid. HRT might help a little but all IBS sufferers have things that make it much worse.

Honeyb
Hi Honeyb

My apologies, I got you mixed up with CKLD.

Dancinggirl

« Reply #107 on: October 15, 2014, 03:17:16 PM »

Hi Dandelion
Can I suggest that when you start your new HRT regime you keep to a good routine of regular meals, a bit of daily exercise (maybe a 15 minute walk) and go to bed and get up at the same time each day, so you can determine how you feeling more easily?  The discipline of maintaining a routine can be really helpful and could help your IBS as well.
Good luck.  Dg x

Dandelion

« Reply #108 on: October 15, 2014, 04:49:51 PM »

Hi Dandelion
Can I suggest that when you start your new HRT regime you keep to a good routine of regular meals, a bit of daily exercise (maybe a 15 minute walk) and go to bed and get up at the same time each day, so you can determine how you feeling more easily?  The discipline of maintaining a routine can be really helpful and could help your IBS as well.
Good luck.  Dg x
Hi DG will do.
I do excercise and eat ok, and sleep ok, (so long as I have the fan on)  but as my flushes and sweats are so bad at the moment, I absolutely hate it when I overheat really badly from excercise.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]