Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: new hrt regime today but confused  (Read 2577 times)

walking the dog

new hrt regime today but confused
« on: November 01, 2014, 09:02:38 AM »

hi I have been on premak c for a few month now the first half of the cycke has been good flyshes reduced and so on however the progesterone has goven me headaches and pmt my fab gp has now given me premarin and utrogestran I start the premarin today my question is I have been reading that utrogedtran orally is best taken at night does this meani should take the premarin at night too or is there any reason why I cant take premarin mornings and utrogestran at night thanks wtdog xc

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: new hrt regime today but confused
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2014, 03:35:23 PM »

What does the leaflet in side the box suggest? 

Hurdity

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2014, 03:50:43 PM »

Hi walking the dog

I'm sure it will be fine whenever you take it ie the premarin. I have no experience of oral HRT though! Any reason why you don't want to take it at night at the same time as the Utrogestan or perhaps you used to take prempak in the morning and would prefer to take the oestrogen at this time?

Hurdity x

walking the dog

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2014, 04:01:49 PM »

hi the leaflet with the premarin doesnt say whether or not to take it withthe ustrogen I have yet to het the ustrogen as the pharmacy has had to order it  in .I used to take the premak c in the moenings and the femoston before that and I take my ad and multivit in the mornings today I havent took the premarin as so confused if I should change to evenings im so in habit of mornings im afraid I will forget to take it at night
thanks for the replues xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2014, 09:59:40 PM »

Check with the Pharmacist  ???

walking the dog

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2014, 05:32:54 PM »

the pharmacist was of no use and was more interested in finding out why I was taking utrogestren than anything else now I have actually got it the leaflet inside does say to take it at the same time of day as the estrogen . xx