Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: why cant i shake off this depression?  (Read 8047 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: why cant i shake off this depression?
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2014, 12:39:55 PM »

When very ill and irrational I kept a journal.  I wrote down exactly what came out of my brain ......... when I read it 5 years later had anyone seen it I would have been locked away  :o .......... vent, vent, vent to extremes .........  :-\ but it had to come out in order to stop it whizzing round my head over and over ...........

pebbles

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2014, 08:47:10 PM »

Thank you Thank you Thank you all so much.
I just couldnt believe all the support that you have all given me.
I am not in a good place today despite spending time with my grand children age 4,2 & 1. I think it is because i am exhausted.
I was interested to hear about the hrt, i must be the only person to wish for hot flushes so that i have a good excuse to ask my gp for hrt.
Anyway thank you everyone so much. i will re read them in the morning as i am just so tired and can hearly keep my eyes open.
Thank you for making me feel that i am not so abnormal after all .
Take care and wish you all the best
x

groundhog

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2014, 09:17:14 PM »

Pebbles please keep posting ok - you are not alone and we can all help each other through this.  Sometimes it helps just to write your feelings down to get it off your chest as they say.  Hope you sleep well xx
Everyone's mum - yes it's equally comforting for me to know I am not the only with who reacts so badly to crying and sad children.  My heart aches for them even though I am sure the majority of them are loved and probably deserve a scolding! Mine started a few years ago too so I think it's made worse by my hormones or lack of them.
Good night all xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2014, 11:55:19 AM »

When I see children in 'trouble' I interfere ....... DH walks away but I am inclined to butt in ......... usually it's kids that appear/are lost  ::)

Pebbles - how are you this morning?  Maybe whilst you had your grandkids you didn't eat 'properly' which will leave you weary!  I try to look no further than half a day ahead.
Pages: 1 [2]