Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Should I be concerned..hard tender nipples!!!!  (Read 3295 times)

flower

Should I be concerned..hard tender nipples!!!!
« on: September 19, 2014, 11:04:59 AM »

Hi Ladies,
I appreciate previous replies about my starting on Oestrogel 80g (2 squirts daily) and 350m Micronor.  I have been good for the 2 months I have been using it. NO sweats at all.  But the past week I have got hard nipples!! (hardly have any boobs) they are also a little tender.  Is this something I should worry about ? to me its a small price to pay for no other symptoms but I don't know.  I will have to go back to Dr. in a couple of weeks to get more HRT but the Dr who gave it me was a one off locum and others are just a waste of space and more like male salesmen who are just totally disinterested or a very pedantic unconcerned female I don't like so I need to arm myself with info before I go back.  Anyone else experienced this? or think its abnormal
Thanks x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Should I be concerned..hard tender nipples!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 07:52:34 PM »

How were your breasts/nipples during the years you menstruated?  You could have a chat with a Pharmacist at your local chemist - does the leaflet with the medication mention nipple changes?

flower

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 11:32:56 AM »

Never thought of that, yes I think I had tender boobs but its strange to get hard tender nipples so many years later but it is a different hrt preperation. Thanks I will speak to pharmacist who I know is helpful  x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2014, 03:28:25 PM »

Let us know how you get on!