Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: FULL EARS  (Read 3643 times)

sue23

FULL EARS
« on: September 10, 2014, 09:47:12 AM »

>:(H I have feelings in my ears as if that are full, ****ly sensahions, sometime buzzing, I am fully menopausel, this has been going on for months, had ears looked at by doctor, doe,s anyone else have this  ???

Rowan

Re: FULL EARS
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 10:04:35 AM »

Don't I know about his ::) I have gone through this and was referred to ENT, had all the tests and MRI scan, turned out to be problem with inner ear.

Have your had your ears syringed sue23, it might just that that is all the problem is, if it persists ask to be referred to ENT. Not everything is caused by hormones and its best to rule out other things too. 

http://www.patient.co.uk/health/eustachian-tube-dysfunction

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 10:59:58 AM »

Yep  ::)

Rowan

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 11:14:13 AM »

Just another though use ear plugs when washing hair, getting fluid in the ears can sometimes cause problems.

SueRoe

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 12:17:47 PM »

Hi sue23. Have you tried a decongestant tablet? Boots do an own brand one that works for my blocked sinuses and my hubby's blocked ear passages. Takes a couple of hours to start to work. Check with the pharmacist first (mustn't take if you've got high blood pressure) and avoid taking after lunch as they can keep you awake. Good luck.

sue23

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 01:11:40 PM »

Hi I have hayfever and allergy tablets 10mg loratadine ?  please could you let me no the name of them thanks :D

SueRoe

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2014, 04:32:43 PM »

The active ingredient is Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride. Boots own brand called "Decongestant Tablets". I've no idea if you could take them with your other tablets/allergies - best speak to the pharmacist.