Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Just started HRT HELP!!!!  (Read 9163 times)

pepperminty

Re: Just started HRT HELP!!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2014, 01:21:01 PM »

Thanks ladies , its early days for me so I am trying to figure out what exactly is causing me to feel so dreadful. it seems to be right at the end of the combined progesterone phase and 2 days into the new pack of oestrogen only,  part of the cycle: so the explanation of " usually the progesterone, and then withdrawal from it that causes any negative symptoms." seems to fit. I guess it will be trial and error. Lets hope the femoston is better, as its a different progesterone. Its good to read all the suggestions and ideas . I have found that ginger tablets for pregnancy help with nausea ,and I make natural yogurt which helps with IBS. best wishes Pminty                                                                                         

Dancinggirl

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2014, 02:06:51 PM »

Add some peppermint and fennel tea to your regime - terribly good for nausea and upset tummies. I take Colpermin when my IBS flares up - these are peppermint and really work!
I also just want to say that I think it is unrealistic to expect to feel good the whole way through the cycle whether on HRT or not - especially through the peri stage.  If you have more good days than bad, you are generally sleeping better and the flushes are reduced then the HRT is doing it's job.  A couple of dodgy days either side of the withdrawal bleed each month is better than feeling tired, sweaty and depressed all the time. DG x

gladys

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2014, 02:57:52 PM »

Hot cold can't get my temp right sore boobs periods bk but thankful not to bad fingers crossed feel much better than I did two months ago but still not got very much energy and sometimes feel nervousness is that normal
Pages: 1 [2]