Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Bad Breath!  (Read 3187 times)

Valkyrie

Bad Breath!
« on: September 05, 2014, 10:18:01 AM »

Hi meno-maids! Do any of you suffer from bad breath? I thought it was just I was having a low-carb diet and getting ketosis. But I've increased my carbs (complex ones) as I read that's better for meno, but the breath is just as bad. My dentist says my oral hygiene is the best he's seen! So it's not that. And while I like smelly foods, like garlic and onions, I don't eat too much of them.

Any ideas?

Love Alexxx

Valkyrie

Re: Bad Breath!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 12:47:34 PM »

Thanks Sparkle. I do have gastritis and a hiatus hernia, although my reflux is limited to nights and after a big-ish meal, and then only sometimes. I've had these conditions for a good while but the bad breath is recent.  :(

Valkyrie

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 02:13:52 PM »

My symptoms only got worse after an endoscopy. I didn't know I had the problem until then, darn it!

It must be the meno as nothing's changed: diet, meds or anything else.

Wanna come back as a bloke!  ;D

honeybun

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 06:01:25 PM »

I think they get bad breath too  ;D..

I know it does not solve the problem but you can get breath things in Boots. Mouth wash and gum. I think it's coming off your stomach. I know when I have an upset my mouth tastes awful.

Honeyb
x

Valkyrie

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2014, 11:22:02 AM »

Yep, that's what I've been doing. My stomach is in a bit of a state with the queasiness from my gut condition plus the queasiness from meno!

Thanks for all your replies, me luvs.

XXX

Valkyrie

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2014, 03:24:35 PM »

Ha, ha. Too true!   ;D