Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Feel terrible starting 2nd pack of everol sequi  (Read 1731 times)

karenja

Feel terrible starting 2nd pack of everol sequi
« on: September 06, 2014, 04:26:42 PM »

Hi I already posted about anxiety but I've just cone over hot and sick and my face is tingly could this be progesterone withdrawal I think somebody said this may happen I feel awful I've slept for hours this afternoon as I had lack of sleep last night now back in bed x

Hurdity

Re: Feel terrible starting 2nd pack of everol sequi
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 04:59:59 PM »

When did you change to the oestrogen only patch karenja? Norethisterone hangs around in the bloodstream a bit longer than progesterone so you may feel the effects after a couple of days. I'm not sure about your symptoms though. You might have a bug?

Hurdity x

karenja

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 05:12:29 PM »

Hi Hurdity, I changed the patch about 6am this morning, don't think its a bug but maybe, I was tempted to give up on the patches earlier, but as I have had good days along with the bad, I need to give it longer I think today and last night just a blip hopefully, the sickness has passed now, still shattered though its all wearing me down  :'( x

honeybun

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 06:47:52 PM »

I still think you are having anxiety/panic attacks Karen.
You are concentrating on every little thing rather than going with the flow. I know it's not easy but if you try to think of HRT as replacing something your body lacks rather than medicine you might feel better about things.

As Hurdity says the progesterone does not just leave your body in a matter of hours so you should not feel any different at all.

Honeyb
x

karenja

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2014, 07:25:09 PM »

Hi honeyb yes I am v anxious today so symptoms are probably related x