Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Cotton t-shirt bras - can you get them anywhere?  (Read 6683 times)

Mrs_Tea

Cotton t-shirt bras - can you get them anywhere?
« on: September 02, 2014, 02:59:46 PM »

I find I can't wear bras with any nylon etc. in them as I just get so hot.  M and S used to do a range of all cotton t-shirt bras - perfect, but no longer seem to have them.  Oh, I can't bear underwiring either.  Does anyone know of anywhere that sells such an exotic  thing?

Rowan

Mrs_Tea

Re: Cotton t-shirt bras - can you get them anywhere?
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 04:01:09 PM »

Thanks!  Couple of cotton ones there. 

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 09:12:28 AM »

Have a look at a good walking shop - the girls wear tops for jogging which might be suitable although the material may be Lycra which is, surprisingly, comfy to wear.  Or how about a junior-type bra which may well be cotton. 

tiger74

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 09:38:06 AM »

If you look at M&S website, their post-surgery range have some lightly padded cotton rich smooth-outline t-shirt type bras.  They are non-wired (and perfectly suitable to wear whether or not you've had surgery).

Only sold in a few stores but available to buy on-line and delivered for free to your local store for you to try on and collect.

e.g.
http://www.marksandspencer.com/2-pack-cotton-rich-post-surgery-assorted-full-cup-a-dd-bras/p/p22297887