Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Evorel Sequi and Leg Pain  (Read 17995 times)

honeybun

Re: Evorel Sequi and Leg Pain
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2014, 09:25:19 PM »

MM is Menopause Matters.....Just too lazy to type it normally.

Just try and relax. I have been fine on these patches. In fact I'm now on conti so now have progesterone every day.
I am very sensitive to meds so this was a success for me .....and so many others.

Honeyb
x

karenja

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2014, 04:19:54 PM »

well its been a few hours since I started the conti patch, been ok, though ive had bad cramp in both feet, this does not seem a problem that comes up very often with hrt that ive seen, but I do get it quite bad and can only think its related, also a few times ive had a really tight feeling in my chest and had to take some rescue remedy as Im sure Ive asked before if its ok to take this, I spent a few hours with a friend and was fine then but now Im home feel a bit odd, tight chest again, cram and tingly, hoping it will all pass and im just getting use to the progesterone I don't like the stuff, but Ive got to have it for protection so will see how it goes, Ive asked this before but just to check if I really really cant stick it I assume I can just remove the patch at any time? x

karin

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2014, 10:23:59 PM »

Ladies - ive just started week 4 conti and my period has  started, which is fine, but since being on the progesterone part, my flushes have reappeared - not as bad as before hrt but there still.
Am i expecting too much in thinking all flushes will cease? Is this a bi prodict of the conti part or any other reason please? Ty all

karenja

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2014, 11:32:26 AM »

Hi Karin, yes my flushes have come back a bit as well though not as bad, Im on day two of the conti now, I don't like them much but due to my anxiety Im probably winding myself up being on them as well, cant wait to go back to the other patches, how are you apart from that?x

karin

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2014, 12:19:32 AM »

Hi karenja same here to some extent
Don't feel quite as brilliant as when on the other patches but overall I am very pleased , when i have my 3 month check i shall mention this to my GP to see what she has to say.
 Why are you anxious? Your experience sounds similar to mine which all sounds normal . Everything in life is based on a little risk , we wouldn't be on these patches unless we felt we needed them, if i thought too much i know i could scare myself reading dr google!! But im hoping these patches will help me regain a little of what I've been losing over the past few years and having read all possible side affects I'm  expecting at least a few of them. ( but hoping they go!!)
Roll on next week!!

karenja

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2014, 06:47:06 AM »

Hi karin day three on conti patches and feel v anxious this morning just had a panic attack - hard to say what's causing it I suppose I was an anxious person before but not to the extent when the hormones starting kicking in and panic attacks, palpatations etc started. I think it's escalated to worrying over having a heart attack or stroke or something when I get these attacks although I have been to stress sessions and read everything there is on anxiety and know it's not dangerous really / I'm anxious over the progesterone as when I was in elleste duet I woke with awful chest pains so bad I had to call paramedics ECG ok so was it the tablets or me bring anxious? Therefore I suppose I'm extra nervous being on the conti patches which contain the same thing - but I know I've got to take both because of the cancer risk do trying to stick
With it though I've nearly pulled the patch off a few times in the last few days - glad your okayish so your back on the 50 patches next week roll in definately :) I'm due to change first conti patch tomorrow x

karin

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2014, 02:16:03 PM »

Thats not nice, sorry about the anxiety. If it helps i believe patches pose no increased risk of stroke, i was aware of this risk and it was one reason why i wanted patches over tablets. Could you stop hrt and try all the herbal remedies instead? If hrt is contributing to your anxiety it might be worth you speaking to the ladies on this site who have decided against hrt maybe for other suggestions ? Xx

karenja

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2014, 04:44:29 PM »

Hi Karin, when I came off the elleste duet, I tried herbal remedies but they  did not help the anxiety, saying that the doctor stopped me taking the mixture of herbal things I was taking telling me it was quite dangerous mixing them and had me on just one stress tablet per day, which was basically valerian which is for mild anxiety, one a day did not help that why I thought I would try hrt again, as when im on the eastrogen only I feel it helps x

karenja

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2014, 09:35:09 AM »

Karin, or anybody else on evorel sequi, did you have headaches and nausea on progesterone patches, Im on last but one patch of last week, put new one on earlier, but felt these symptoms beforehand x

karenja

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2014, 07:23:31 AM »

Karin are I back on the evorel 50 patches now? And if so how did you find it going bAvk on them - I've hot to wait until next sat one more patch to ho on Tuesday counting the days! X

karin

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2014, 04:38:21 PM »

Karenja- hi! Back on the oestrogen only patches and its heaven!! Slept so well and my brain is back and sweats gone! I didn't get a headache but i did get a migraine ( i have the occasional one) I'm so dreading the lack of sleep from the progesterone that I'm going to see my docs in a week or  2. She was so nice on the phone and said we could try to put together another plan. Will keep you posted . My hubby says im much nicer too!! Just remember that the symptoms are a side effect and you are ok

karenja

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2014, 04:44:16 PM »

Hi Karin

that's really good to hear :) Im surprised you could understand my last posting reading it back it doesn't make sense!! I cannot wait until Saturday Im shattered x

karenja

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2014, 06:36:57 PM »

Hi Karin, you still doing ok? I wanted to ask if you had experienced a bleed, after you finished to conti patches, Ive had a few stomach pains today and a swollen belly, though I have put on weight recently so maybe just that, three days and back on estrogen :) x

karin

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2014, 10:04:12 PM »

Karenja - yes, it started sat before last and finished last thursday, it was like a normal flow so no hassle!! I was bloated too and i never normally am!!

karenja

« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2014, 06:46:28 PM »

Hi Karin did that happen when you were still on the conti patches, or when you started the 50 one's again, two more days! Im assuming your still fine on the estrogen only and there have been no problems changing back over to them x
Pages: 1 [2] 3